As part of the Rest Assured initiative, we have executed a new set of house rules and preventive measures, to be followed by guests, visitors and team members , to maximise safety and hygiene. These include:
Entire Hotel Staff Is Vaccinate, Hygienic Food, Contact Less Check-Inn, Temperature Check, Sanitized Rooms, ISO Standard Equipment, Sanitization Stations, Cashless Payment
- Adherence to social distancing norms across each property. Demarcations have been made for queues, elevators, and public areas, and seating arrangements have been re-defined to adhere to these norms
- Usage of clinically approved protective equipment, including gloves and masks, by each team member. Masks are also mandated for all guests
- Regular temperature checks for all guests, visitors and team members, using non-invasive digital thermometers
- Regulars reminders for all team members to wash and sanitise their hands
- Sanitiser dispensers are available across public areas for guest usage, with clinically approved sanitiser, containing minimum 70% alcohol
- Usage of government approved, hospital grade chemicals, including Virex II 256, Oxivir and Suma product lines from Diversey, for all cleaning and sanitisation purposes across the property, which target a broad spectrum of viruses and bacteria
- Continuous sanitisation of all public areas and back areas, including all surfaces, floors, furniture, table tops, counters, elevator buttons, door knobs/handles and equipment
- Cleaning, sanitisation and inspection off all property vehicles before and after every use
- Daily cleaning and sanitisation of all occupied guest rooms. Rooms are deep cleaned and sealed for a period of 48 hours after every check out.
- Minimising customer touchpoints and adopting digital solutions where possible
- Development and deployment of digital menus, house rules and directories of service, which can be shared with guests electronically, and are viewable on personal phones
- Mandatory quarantining of all non-perishable supplies once they are received at the property
- Thorough cleaning of all fruits, vegetables, groceries and other ingredients
- Preparation of all dishes in smaller quantities to ensure fresh food is available for all guests. No self-service in any area, to minimise contact
- Training and sensitisation of all team members on all cautionary and preventive measures, in partnership with Diversey
- Strengthening of numerous contactless modes of digital payment in all outlets.
- Adherence to all guidelines issued by governmental authorities and WHO across all properties, as well as FSSAI norms for food production and service.
For Your Health & Safety !!!